Löwenstein LENA Full Face Mask
Löwenstein Medical LENA is a full face mask that that has been developed for high pressures and big pressure differences. This makes the mask suitable for people with a BiPAP or CPAP at a high pressure.
Most important characteristics of the Löwenstein LENA Full Face Mask:
- Comfortable mask, also reliable for high pressures up to 35 cmH2O
- Mask cushion with a perfect seal
- Adjustable headgear and forehead cushion
- Rotatable hose connection (elbow) for more freedom of movement
- Integrated oxygen connection for an oxygen tubing
Always stable and reliable
LENA is a reliable mask from Löwenstein Medical, “made in Germany”. Compared to other masks, this full face mask offers important advantages. Especially for people who use their BiPAP or CPAP machine at a high pressure. This mask is also interesting if you use your BiPAP or CPAP in combination with an oxygen supply. The LENA mask remains stable on the face at high pressure and big pressure differences. Thanks to the exhalation system, the exhaled air leaves the mask quietly and diffusely for more comfort. The mask also has an integrated oxygen connection to which you can connect an oxygen tubing directly.
Mask cushion for a perfect seal
The anatomical design of the full face cushion has been created after extensive research. The cushion has a double silicone membrane, it’s a kind of air buffer. This offers you a perfect seal, and marks are a thing of the past. In addition, the soft mask cushion has a perfect connection with the plastic part, the mask body. During your therapy, everything remains in place.
Adjustable headgear and forehead cushion
The headgear can withstand high pressures and big pressure differences. The color coding helps you assembling the mask, and the mask is easy to adjust. The forehead support distributes the pressure evenly and prevents marks. The sliding element allows you to adjust the position of the forehead support for extra comfort.
Easy to clean
The LENA mask is easy to disassemble, and the parts can be cleaned separately: the headgear, the mask cushion, the forehead support and the plastic parts. In the user manual you’ll find more detailed information about cleaning the different parts.
Tip: LENA is available in sizes S, M and L. Would you like to know which size you need? Download a sizing guide here!
- Löwenstein Medical LENA Full Face Mask (S, M or L)
- User manual
Small, Medium, Large
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.