Löwenstein CARA Full Face Mask
The new CARA Full Face now offers all full-face mask wearers the comfort of the successful CARA nasal mask and completes the CARA family.
Experience the perfect fit, high wearing comfort, easy and quiet exhalation and good skin compatibility. Check out the mask’s lightness, adjustability, the soft, supple mask cushion and many other ingenious details.
The advantages of CARA Full Face:
- Very soft and supple mask cushion in three sizes
- Quiet exhalation system with diffuse flow does not disturb sleep
- Lightweight at just 97 grams (size M)
- Colour-coded headgear headgear simplifies assembly
- Upper headgear can be adjusted to provide a perfect fit for any head size
- Quick-release cord allows rapid removal of mask in an emergency
- Ball-and-socket joint gives patient complete freedom of movement
- Extremely resilient material
- XL headgear is as a separate accessory available (grey, without clips)
Key Features of the CARA Full Face Mask:
- Award winning mask – CARA Nasal was awarded the international design prize Focus Open in 2018.
- Sensational Silence – The exhalation system located near the ball-&-socket joint has slotted openings yielding a subtle diffuse air flow to the sides. The diffuse system has been perfected in the CARA family of masks.
- Mask Cushion – The soft & supple cushion fits snugly
& hugs the contours of the face.
- Lightweight – CARA full face weighs less than a small bunch of grapes.
- Ball-&-socket joint – 360° with 3D rotation (via rotating sleeve) for freedom of movement.
- Rotating sleeve – small component that is removed to easily connect to breathing tube, it then clicks back onto the ball-&-socket joint where it can freely rotate.
- Headgear – CARA headgear has been given the internationally recognised OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 seal by the independent Hohenstein Institute. Upper portion of headgear can be adjusted for a perfect fit on any head size.
- Forehead Support – Dual option for headgear straps to either manually thread onto traditional variants or thread through the middle permanent variant.
- Material – remarkable quality, durability, strength & flexibility!
CARA Full Face Mask Guides
Small, Medium, Large
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.