Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask
Frame of Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask – all parts of the mask except the headgear and headgear clips are included in this kit.
The Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask is the result of intensive research and development, many prototypes and thousands of design hours. Fisher & Paykel consulted patients, equipment providers and clinicians from around the world to develop a mask that simply fits + performs.
F&P Simplus™, Simply Fits Fast: Only 3 key components: RollFit Seal, ErgoForm Headgear, Easy Frame. Only 3 adjustments required to effectively fit the F&P Simplus for the first time.
F&P Simplus™, Simply Cleans: Quick & Easy: Has Minimal number of parts to clean, Easy reassembly with Easy-Clip Seal, One size frame fits all three seal sizes, (Small, Medium, Large).
All theses components are designed to work in harmony. In combination, these components offer the comfort, seal and easy use that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks are known for.
3 Key Features of the F&P Simplus
Easy Frame: Easy to wear,see and sleep. This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small and ensures a clear line of sight. This is a One-Frame-Fits-All-Seal-Sizes and has an ‘Easy-Clip’ Frame attachment for effortless assembly after cleaning. The Ball & Socket Elbow rotates for freedom of movement reducing drag on the tube.
ErgoForm™ Headgear:Stretch and non-stretch panels provide structure and support for optimal usability and performance. This breathable headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head allowing for maximum head movement (side-to-side, up and down) without mask movement.
Velcro Tabs Has Easy Clip Hooks that enable fast fitting and removal.
RollFit™ Seal: Auto-adjusting to optimize an effective, comfortable seal. The one piece seal ‘rolls’ back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
Simplus Full Face Mask Guides
Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask
- Fisher & Paykel Simplus Easy Frame
- RollFit Seal (Small, Medium, or Large)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.