Fisher & Paykel Eson Nasal Mask
The unique features of the Fisher & Paykel Eson Nasal Mask offer a quick, comfortable fit. Multiple points of adjustment enable a customizable fit that’s easy to maintain. Available in three different sizes, the Eson provides a small, lightweight option for nasal mask users.
eson-sizing-guideNasal Mask Features
- RollFit™ Seal The RollFit™ Seal is a technology developed and trademarked by Fisher & Paykel healthcare. RollFit™ Seal is where the seal rolls back and forth around your nose eliminating pressure from the bridge to give you a comfortable seal.
- ErgoFit Headgear ErgoFit Headgear is a breathable headgear that was designed with one thing in mind; ease of use. Every aspect of the ergofit headgear has the CPAP user in mind. The ErgoFit headgear has been designed to self-locate high on the back of your head. This self-locate fit allows for more movement up and down and side to side without compromising the RollFit™ Seal of the mask. This self-locate feature along with embedded VELCRO® makes the Eson a great simple mask.
- Eson Easy Frame The Frame of the Eson called the easy frame, is a one size fit’s all frame. The Eson comes in three sizes of cushions but the frame is designed to adjust to all sizes. The cushions click in effortlessly in the easy frame. The easy frame is so light but yet has not compromised it’s durability.
Important Note: Do not confuse this Fisher & Paykel Eson mask with the Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 mask.
Eson Nasal Mask Guides
Fisher & Paykel Eson Nasal Mask
- 1 x Eson Nasal Cushion (of your size)
- 1 x Eson Headgear (of your size)
- 1 x Eson Frame
- 1 x Eson Diffuser Kit
- 1 x Eson Headgear Buckle
- 2 x Eson Headgear Clips
- 1x Eson Swivel
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.