Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask
Fisher and Paykel developed the Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask exclusively with the CPAP patient’s comfort in mind. With features like easy adjustable headgear and the new innovative AirPillow™ seal for a gentle, effective seal.
The New Brevida Nasal Pillow mask is an updated version of the Pilairo masks. The AirPillow is designed to be worn looser than other nasal pillows. As the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. This is in comparison to other nasal pillows that form a direct seal on the nostrils.
The silicone on the Brevida pillow is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow masks, which makes wearing this CPAP Mask a very comfortable experience for the CPAP user. The cushion isn’t worn as tight on the nostrils, therefore less pressure is required to seal, so the silicone doesn’t need to be as durable.
Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask Features
- AirPillow™ Seal: As the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The silicone on the Brevida pillows is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow masks.
- Adjustable Headgear: The headgear is lightweight and durable, with adjustable Velcro tabs that stay in place without shifting. The headgear features the split strap design, similar to that on ResMed’s AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask, but is adjustable using the Velcro straps.
- Washable Diffuser: The new style air diffuser, reduces noise and air draft, is washable and durable.
- VisiBlue™: The Blue highlights incorporated into the mask to help patients identify mask parts..
Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask
- 1x Brevida Nasal Mask
- 2x size cushions included extra small/small and medium/large
- 1x Headgear and Clips
- Mask tube with Swivel
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.