BMC N5 Nasal Mask
$130.00 – $150.00
BMC N5 Micro Nasal Mask Starter Kit – 3 Cushion Sizes Included (S/M/L)
All BMC CPAP Masks that can be used with any Brand of CPAP or Fixed Pressure (Auto) CPAP Machine with the exception of the certain travel CPAP machines.
The BMC N5 is a new comfortable, flexible and quiet Nasal Mask. The ultra lightweight and minimal design means the mask is easy to assemble, wear and clean. The innovative designed means the mask has more movement and flexibility, meaning there are minimal mask leaks. Most importantly it is light and comfortable to wear. The BMC N5 Micro Nasal provides great comfort and quality at an affordable price.
Price includes BMC N5 Micro Nasal Mask complete mask with headgear and clips.
BMC N5 Nasal Mask Features
- Minimal Design, Light – comfortable and easy to clean
- Universal sized frame, all cushions are interchangeable
- Auto fit frame automatically adapts to any face shape
- Quite multi vents- Making therapy quite and peaceful
- Minimal masks leaks
- 360 degree swivel elbow
- Innovative ball and socket joint allows more flexibility and movement
- Improved cushion design increasing comfort for restless sleepers
- Compatible with all CPAP, APAP and Bi-PAP Machines with the exception of certain travel CPAP Machines.
BMC N5 Nasal Mask Warranty
- All BMC Masks and accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
BMC N5 Nasal Mask
- Headgear and mask frame assembly
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large cushions (Medium fitted)
- Comfort Cover included
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.