BMC F5A Full Face Mask
$154.00 – $158.00
BMC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask – Freedom from Forehead Frame
All BMC CPAP Masks that can be used with any brand of CPAP (APAP or Fixed Pressure CPAP) Machine except for the certain travel CPAP machines.
The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC Full Face CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask is a forehead frame-free CPAP mask designed to provide clear field of view without the obstruction of a forehead support therefore delivering superior comfort throughout the night. The BMC F5A is an ideal full-face CPAP mask if you wear glasses while reading or watching TV. The F5A Full-Face CPAP Mask has 3 components making it easy to clean, assemble and use
BMC F5A Full Face Mask Features:
- Forehead Frame-Free Design reducing facial contact and eliminates the need for a forehead support
- Quick-Click Frame Attachment for effortless reassembling after cleaning.
- Auto-Fit Cushion that is can adapt and minimizes pressure on the nose bridge, maintain minimal leaks.
- 360° Ball and Socket Elbow Rotation ensuring freedom of movement
- Ideal for side-sleepers, restless sleepers and mouth breathers
- Single Layered Soft Cushion
- Easy Release Clips for quick attachment and removal
- 3-Part Assembly
- 4 convenient Velcro adjustment points
Available in 3 sizes and Starter Kits: Small, Medium and Large. For men usually Large is a good fit, for women usually Small or Medium. For the exact size, please refer to our sizing guide (downloadable below). You can select your preferred size while adding the product to your cart.
BMC F5A Full Face Mask Guides
BMC F5A Full Face Mask
- Headgear and mask frame assembly
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large Micro cushions (Medium fitted)
- Mask instruction manual
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Dispatch Processing Time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Delivery Service Confirmation Types:
|Order Value $||AusPost Service Confirmation Type|
|Orders Under $50||Authority To Leave (ATL)|
|Orders Between $50 – $250||Safe Drop
By default packages will require Signature On Delivery,
however customers can request Authority To Leave (ATL) using the MyPost account.
|Orders Over $250||Signature Required (No ATL)|
- We encourage our customers to use the Australia Post MyPost account via app/website to manage their deliveries.
- The email and mobile number used on the order will be passed to Australia Post to match parcels to your account.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please send us a photo via the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.