ResMed AirSense 10 Elite SD Fixed Pressure
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite SD Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine is a breakthrough in sleep therapy. This machine helps you get the right treatment at the right pressure to help you fall asleep and stay asleep all night long, so that you can wake up refreshed. With this revolutionary new way of breathing at just the right pressure, it will make your life easier and let you enjoy a better quality of life.
The new AirSense 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an integrated humidifier. It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
This machine is designed for patients who require fixed-pressure therapy with an integrated humidifier, as well as those looking for intuitive operation without complicated menus or settings to navigate. It features no complicated menu options or adjustments making it perfect for starting sleep apnea treatment with ease!
Advanced clinical insights
The ResMed AirSense™ Elite has a lot of features, but the most advanced clinical insights are what make it so unique. The machine can detect evidence of central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration to ensure that you are receiving appropriate treatment.
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite SD Fixed Pressure Features
The AirSense 10 Elite is a fixed pressure CPAP machine which features include;
- SD Card data connection only. (No modem)
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection,
- Advanced HumidAir technology,
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto,
- Expiratory Pressure Relief,
- Sleep scheduling,
- Built-in ambient light sensor.
AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
The ResMed AirSense™ Elite Fixed Pressure Machine’s AutoRamp feature will automatically adjust the pressure setting during sleep time based on the user’s breathing pattern. The machine is set to start at a low starting pressure and gradually increase in increments as needed by the individual throughout their sleep cycle. This is one of ResMed’s most popular features because it can be helpful for people who experience discomfort with sudden changes between high and low pressures.
AutoRamp also works well when there are two users sleeping in bed, or if someone sleeps more deeply than another person, since its gradual rise in pressure won’t wake up the lighter sleeper waiting for their turn to have a restful night of sleep!
ResMed AirSense™ 10 Advanced HumidAir technology helps to eliminate dry, irritating night-time breathing with a heated water chamber that releases moisture into the air. By adding humidity to your sleep environment, you can reduce nighttime symptoms like coughing or throat irritation and enjoy a more restful sleep throughout the night! It is able to be heated by an external water chamber for all year round use!
The ResMed AirSense™ Elite has a built-in sound liner that blocks out noise from the environment without distorting your sleep therapy.
Enhanced Climate Control Auto
The enhanced climate control auto function in the ResMed AirSense™ Elite machine is designed to give you and your partner a more comfortable sleep experience. The climate control system automatically adjusts the amount of cool, heated or dry air that flows into the mask as needed based on what it senses inside your mouth.
Expiratory Pressure Relief
The Expiratory Pressure Relief feature in the elite is the latest addition to the ResMed line. This feature increases comfort by decreasing pressure on exhalation, which can reduce nasal congestion and dry mouth caused from CPAP therapy
The AirSense™ Elite’s Expiratory Pressure Relief is a new feature that decreases airway pressure during exhale in order to provide more comfort for patients with milder sleep apnoea.
A ResMed device with the SmartStart™ setting: this allows you to start CPAP therapy using inhalation as a trigger instead of pressing the ‘start’ button. This helps adjust to wearing your mask before starting. SmartStart is one of ResMed’s best features because it can make CPAP therapy more comfortable for people who are new to this treatment for sleep apnea. These patients get used to breathing through their airway and find that they feel sleepy with less oxygen deprivation.
The ResMed AirSense Elite can be set up with a sleep schedule so you know when it’s time to go to bed and wake up in order best get quality restorative sleep. You might want this if your work or lifestyle makes it difficult for you to fall asleep on your own at night without some help from a CPAP machine. A pre-sleep ritual such as taking deep breaths before bed have been shown reduce stress levels by lowering heart rate and blood pressure; even just watching TV is enough relax the mind if that’s what works.
Built-in ambient light sensor
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
The ResMed AirSense Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine can help you get the right treatment at the right pressure to fall asleep and stay asleep all night long, so that you wake up refreshed. This revolutionary new way of breathing with just enough air flow will make your life easier and let you enjoy a better quality of life.
This machine comes with an SD Card connection. (no modem) Made for those privacy conscious patients who do not like their sleep data being uploaded to the company servers.
- ARTG ID: 308371
- Product name: Home CPAP Unit – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Resmed Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Resmed Pty Ltd
Thank you for visiting and shopping at CPAP Online Australia. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders within 1-5 business days from our Sydney warehouse. (stock permitting)
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will attempt to contact you via email.
- We encourage customers to contact us to find out if a product is in stock before placing your order.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Express Post is still the fastest delivery method especially for Rural and Interstate deliveries as it goes by air rather than truck.
|Standard Shipping Options||Estimated delivery time after dispatch*||Shipment cost|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Over $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||FREE|
|Australia Post Standard (Any Order Under $100)||3-7 Business Days After Dispatch||A$10|
|Express Shipping Options|
|Australia Post Express (Masks & Parts)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$15|
|Australia Post Express (Machines)||1-3 Business Days After Dispatch||A$50|
- Shipping method is automatically calculated at checkout
- *Depends on Rural/Metro in different states.
- Please note, shipment method does not affect dispatch times.
While we try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, occasionally things may not go 100% to plan and delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Damages & Warranty:
- CPAP Online Australia is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please us the contact form on our website and we will file a claim with Australia Post.
- Please note it can take several weeks for the carrier to investigate before we can provide you with some answers.
- All deliveries are insured with the carrier and we will only provide you with a refund/replacement if and once the carrier has provided us with a reimbursement.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- We can ship to most countries, please contact us to get a shipping quote and expected import taxes you might encounter.
What’s In The Box
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Box:
- 1x AirSense 10 AutoSet Device with built-in Humidifier & Cellular Modem
- 1x ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x 90W AC Power Supply Unit (Australian Plug)
- 1x 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x AutoSet User Manual
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty ( 3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage – FREE
BONUS PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x Mask of your choice! – $250 value for only $100
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty (3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP with PrismaAQUA Humidifier
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet 4G Automatic CPAP Machine
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her 3G Automatic CPAP Machine
Linde Noctivance Automatic CPAP Machine with Humidifier