Package Deal: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet + Any Mask + 5Yr Warranty
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Package
One of the most advanced CPAP machines ever.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most advanced CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines available. Using the latest developments in CPAP technology and sleep apnea research, the AirSense 10 AutoSet provides a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy experience.
This CPAP therapy device automatically adjusts pressure levels to keep you sleeping comfortably throughout the night, delivering therapy comfortably and effectively – especially when used with the built in ResMed HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube.
Your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is engineered to be intuitive and straight-forward – just plug in the machine and press start. The machine comes with built-in 4G wireless connectivity, allowing your CPAP healthcare professional to stay connected with your therapy progress easily and consistently. Additional MyAir compatibility lets you see your CPAP therapy in action, with monitoring and management features available right on your phone. Additionally, ease of use features such as the built in ambient light sensor work to ensure your device works easily and comfortably.
Intelligent detection: AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
The ResMed 10 AutoSet therapy process begins by delivering lower air pressure for greater comfort as you fall asleep. After detecting that you’ve fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Just press start and go
The simple and intuitive user interface of the ResMed AutoSet 10 provides feedback on your therapy every morning, and changing comfort settings is easy. The SmartStart function will begin as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove the mask, the device will automatically stop after a few seconds
Comfort and ease of use
The inbuilt Easy-Breathe motor is as quiet as CPAP machines get, and the built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen to match the room, ensuring that you and anyone else in the room get a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Central apnea and cheyne-stokes respiration detection: The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, and can detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains optimal treatment during inhalation, and reduces pressure during exhalation, improving the comfort and effectiveness of your CPAP therapy.
- The integrated HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube provide consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night.
- myAir compatibility allows you to benefit from ResMed’s online patient support program. You can receive coaching, feedback, and encouragement, all through the ResMed myAir app.
- The ResMed AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation with the AutoSet Response feature. This offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm, with more gentle increases in pressure for additional comfort.
The History of ResMed
ResMed first began its journey in Australia. Established in 1989 by Peter Farrell, the company was created with the goal of commercialising a device capable of treating obstructive sleep apnoea. Specifically, this device was developed by Professor Colin Sullivan in 1981, at the University of Sydney. It was considered to be the first successful, non-invasive sleep apnoea treatment.
Only a year after its inception, ResMed relocated to San Diego, California. The company continued to expand and develop leading solutions to sleep apnoea symptoms, consistently improving their products.
Today, ResMed manufactures equipment related to the treatment of a range of sleep related respiratory conditions. The company operates in approximately 100 countries throughout the world, and manufactures equipment in Australia, as well as the United States, France, and Singapore.
How Do You Adjust the Pressure on a ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine?
When it comes to setting up and using your new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, ResMed makes things easy.
The straightforward setup process involves filling the integrated humidifier, attaching the CPAP tube and mask, and understanding the simple controls; the step by step instructions below can be used to enjoy a comfortable sleep apnea therapy experience.
Information on machine setup and use can be found either in the (above/below) video, in the downloadable user guide document (at the top of this page), or below if you would like to continue reading. The video is recommended as it includes a visual walkthrough that includes how to set up the HumidAir Humidifier and more.
Setting up your device
- First, take the device out of its bag. Connect the power supply and plug it in.
- The HumidAir heated humidifier is built into the machine, so you can now enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy to use system – simply take the water tub, open it, and fill it to the maximum water level mark with distilled water. Then, close the tub, and insert it into the side of the device.
- Now, connect the air tubing. If your machine came with a slimline tube, simply connect it to the back of the device. If it came with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, hold it by the orange cuff, line it up with the connector port, and push it until it clicks into place.
- Next, attach your mask. Your device is now ready to use – all that is left to do is press start!
How to use your device
You will see that your CPAP machine has the following :
- Display screen
- Navigation dial
- Start/stop button
- Home button
The screen will show the following items:
- My Options lets you view and customise your personal settings.
- Sleep Report automatically generates a summary of your last therapy session, when you press stop.
Your devices’ easy breathe motor is designed to deliver automatic comfort throughout the night, so just plug it in, and you’re ready to go. For more in depth information on using your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, check out the user guide document at the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does a ResMed AirSense 10 Cost? The AirSense 10 is a top of the line CPAP machine – at CPAP Online Australia, our $1559 AUD package deal includes a mask, extended warranty, and a bedside organiser. This means that you can save up to $575 AUD.
Is ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset a Bipap? Whilst the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an automatic CPAP device rather than a BiPAP machine, ResMed offers a great range of machines to suit all sleep apnoea needs.
Does ResMed Recommend SoClean? As of February 2020, ResMed has indicated that ozone damage will void ResMed CPAP machine warranties. Therefore, SoClean products are not recommended for use with ResMed products such as the ResMed s10.
What’s In The Box
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Box:
- 1x AirSense 10 AutoSet Device with built-in Humidifier & Cellular Modem
- 1x ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x 90W AC Power Supply Unit (Australian Plug)
- 1x 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x AutoSet User Manual
BONUS PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x FREE mask of your choice! – $199 value
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty Card – $150 value
We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 24 hours. (stock permitting)
There are 2 shipping options available for this product:
- Free Standard Australia Post Registered Delivery – Will arrive 2-5 days after dispatch
- $30 Express Courier Delivery – Will arrive same day as dispatch
Please note: Australia Post have said there may be delivery days due to covid.
You might be wondering; what is the difference between an Automatic CPAP Machine and a Fixed CPAP Machine. In most of the major brands, Fixed and Automatic are essentially the same in terms of features except for one important difference.
Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Fixed CPAP is where the pressure is set at a level best suited to you from the findings of a home sleep study.
- The machines are usually shipped out pre-configured to your level.
- Most machines will also allow you to manually adjust the fixed level of pressure.
Automatic Pressure CPAP Machine (APAP)
- Auto CPAP is where the pressure will adjust on a breath-by-breath basis to deliver the right amount of air needed.
- The auto machines are not usually configured to your needed pressure level.