ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her 3G Automatic CPAP Machine
In stock and ready to ship.
Unique treatment for women
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is designed to meet the special sleep needs of women.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the brightness of the room.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the built-in HumidAir™ humidifier.
- A complete offering: The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can be paired with the AirFit™ for Her mask series to provide you with a complete therapy solution.
A premium auto-adjusting therapy device featuring the first dedicated algorithm to respond to female-specific characteristics of obstructive sleep apnea. Also features built-in wireless connectivity.
A simple interface enables you to just press start and go. It also provides feedback on your therapy every morning and makes it easy for you to change comfort settings.
A HumidAir™ humidifier and a ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube are designed to automatically deliver optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable experience.
myAir™ for extra support
Easy-to-use web program or app syncs to your AirSense 10 machine to let you know how you went with therapy the night before, and helps keep you enagaged and motivated on your sleep therapy journey.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Package For Her TRI 3G
One of the most advanced CPAP machines ever.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet FH is one of the most advanced CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines available. Using the latest developments in CPAP technology and sleep apnea research, the AirSense 10 AutoSet FH provides a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy experience.
This CPAP therapy device automatically adjusts pressure levels to keep you sleeping comfortably throughout the night, delivering therapy comfortably and effectively – especially when used with the built in ResMed HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube.
Your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet FH is engineered to be intuitive and straight-forward – just plug in the machine and press start. The machine comes with built-in 3G wireless connectivity, allowing your CPAP healthcare professional to stay connected with your therapy progress easily and consistently. Additional MyAir compatibility lets you see your CPAP therapy in action, with monitoring and management features available right on your phone. Additionally, ease of use features such as the built in ambient light sensor work to ensure your device works easily and comfortably.
Intelligent detection: AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
The ResMed 10 AutoSet FH therapy process begins by delivering lower air pressure for greater comfort as you fall asleep. After detecting that you’ve fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Just press start and go
The simple and intuitive user interface of the ResMed AutoSet 10 FH provides feedback on your therapy every morning, and changing comfort settings is easy. The SmartStart function will begin as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove the mask, the device will automatically stop after a few seconds
Comfort and ease of use
The inbuilt Easy-Breathe motor is as quiet as CPAP machines get, and the built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen to match the room, ensuring that you and anyone else in the room get a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Central apnea and cheyne-stokes respiration detection: The AirSense 10 AutoSet FH differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, and can detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains optimal treatment during inhalation, and reduces pressure during exhalation, improving the comfort and effectiveness of your CPAP therapy.
- The integrated HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube provide consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night.
- myAir compatibility allows you to benefit from ResMed’s online patient support program. You can receive coaching, feedback, and encouragement, all through the ResMed myAir app.
- The ResMed AutoSet FH algorithm now allows for additional customisation with the AutoSet Response feature. This offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm, with more gentle increases in pressure for additional comfort.The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is designed to meet the special sleep needs of women.
The History of ResMed
ResMed first began its journey in Australia. Established in 1989 by Peter Farrell, the company was created with the goal of commercialising a device capable of treating obstructive sleep apnoea. Specifically, this device was developed by Professor Colin Sullivan in 1981, at the University of Sydney. It was considered to be the first successful, non-invasive sleep apnoea treatment.
Only a year after its inception, ResMed relocated to San Diego, California. The company continued to expand and develop leading solutions to sleep apnoea symptoms, consistently improving their products.
Today, ResMed manufactures equipment related to the treatment of a range of sleep related respiratory conditions. The company operates in approximately 100 countries throughout the world, and manufactures equipment in Australia, as well as the United States, France, and Singapore.
How Do You Adjust the Pressure on a ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine?
When it comes to setting up and using your new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, ResMed makes things easy.
The straightforward setup process involves filling the integrated humidifier, attaching the CPAP tube and mask, and understanding the simple controls; the step by step instructions below can be used to enjoy a comfortable sleep apnea therapy experience.
Information on machine setup and use can be found either in the (above/below) video, in the downloadable user guide document (at the top of this page), or below if you would like to continue reading. The video is recommended as it includes a visual walkthrough that includes how to set up the HumidAir Humidifier and more.
Setting up your device
- First, take the device out of its bag. Connect the power supply and plug it in.
- The HumidAir heated humidifier is built into the machine, so you can now enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy to use system – simply take the water tub, open it, and fill it to the maximum water level mark with distilled water. Then, close the tub, and insert it into the side of the device.
- Now, connect the air tubing. If your machine came with a slimline tube, simply connect it to the back of the device. If it came with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, hold it by the orange cuff, line it up with the connector port, and push it until it clicks into place.
- Next, attach your mask. Your device is now ready to use – all that is left to do is press start!
How to use your device
You will see that your CPAP machine has the following :
- Display screen
- Navigation dial
- Start/stop button
- Home button
The screen will show the following items:
- My Options lets you view and customise your personal settings.
- Sleep Report automatically generates a summary of your last therapy session, when you press stop.
Your devices’ easy breathe motor is designed to deliver automatic comfort throughout the night, so just plug it in, and you’re ready to go. For more in depth information on using your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, check out the user guide document at the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ResMed Recommend SoClean? As of February 2020, ResMed has indicated that ozone damage will void ResMed CPAP machine warranties. Therefore, SoClean products are not recommended for use with ResMed products such as the ResMed s10.
- ARTG ID: 308371
- Product name: Home CPAP Unit – Home CPAP unit
- Sponsor: Resmed Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer: Resmed Pty Ltd
What’s In The Box
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Box:
- 1x AirSense 10 AutoSet Device with built-in Humidifier & Cellular Modem
- 1x ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x 90W AC Power Supply Unit (Australian Plug)
- 1x 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x AutoSet User Manual
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty ( 3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage – FREE
BONUS PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x Mask of your choice! – $250 value for only $100
- 1x 5 Year SleepVantage Warranty (3 years extended manufacturers warranty) must register device with sleepVantage
Löwenstein Prisma20A Automatic CPAP with PrismaAQUA Humidifier
Löwenstein PrismaSMART max – Automatic CPAP w/ Humidifier, Heated Tube & 4G Connectivity
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet 3G Automatic CPAP Machine
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet 4G Automatic CPAP Machine